Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yuki left the weapon behind after parting with Zero and leaving Cross Academy in 46th Night. The weapon was left in the custody of the Hunters Association , but was returned to Yuki when Kaname gave it back to her in 57th Night.
In the last chapter 93rd Night Artemis was turn into dust before Yuki can use it.
The first time Yuki picks up the Artemis Rod following her reawakening back into a vampire, it tries to reject her, but Yuki persists in spite of warnings from Kaname and it transforms into a scythe.
- Kaname carries the Artemis Scythe on the cover of Volume 2.
- Juri Kuran was also a wielder of the Artemis Scythe.
- Artemis was the Greek Goddess of hunting and of the moon.
- The Artemis Scythe is in the shape of a bat. The bigger wing being the blade
- Kaname the Ancestor was the creator of Artemis. Artemis was passed down through his bloodline (Chapter 64)