Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vampire Knight Official Fanbook is the fully illustrated official profile book for the bestselling series Vampire Knight.
|Publisher||Language||Release Date||ISBN Number|
|Hakusensha||Japanese||November 5, 2008||978-4-592-18301-3|
|ChuangYi||English||No release date as of yet|
|Viz Media||English||November 1, 2010||978-1-4215-3238-7|
- Front Cover - Zero Kiryu, Kaname Kuran and Yuki Kuran.All three characters are smiling. Yuki stands in the middle, Zero stands on the right, and Kaname appears on the left.
- Inner Cover - Full version of front cover, revealing that Zero is pointing the Bloody Rose at Kaname.
- 200 Pages
- Full-color illustrations
- Character designs
- A detailed view of life in Cross Academy
- An exciting 'application form' to the Official Cross Academy Fan Club
- Profiles of the vampires
- Vampire hunters
- Production sketches
- An exclusive interview with the author
- Thoughts from the seiyuu of the Vampire Knight anime characters