The Vampire Knight Official Fanbook is the fully illustrated official profile book for the bestselling series Vampire Knight.
|Publisher||Language||Release Date||ISBN Number|
|Hakusensha||Japanese||November 5, 2008||978-4-592-18301-3|
|ChuangYi||English||No release date as of yet|
|Viz Media||English||November 1, 2010||978-1-4215-3238-7|
- Front Cover - Zero Kiryu, Kaname Kuran and Yuki Kuran.All three characters are smiling. Yuki stands in the middle, Zero stands on the right, and Kaname appears on the left.
- Inner Cover - Full version of front cover, revealing that Zero is pointing the Bloody Rose at Kaname.
- 200 Pages
- Full-color illustrations
- Character designs
- A detailed view of life in Cross Academy
- An exciting 'application form' to the Official Cross Academy Fan Club
- Profiles of the vampires
- Vampire hunters
- Production sketches
- An exclusive interview with the author
- Thoughts from the seiyuu of the Vampire Knight anime characters