- 1st Night - Cross Academy Night Class
- 2nd Night - Zero's Secret
- 3rd Night - The Vampire of Vampires
- 4th Night - The Promise
- 5th Night - My Dear Girl
- Night Class Side
- Editor's Notes
Release information Edit
|Publisher (Label)||Language||Release date||ISBN|
|Hakusensha (Hana to Yume)||Japanese||July 5, 2005||978-4-592-18301-3|
|Chuang Yi||English (Singapore)||2005||981-260-889-3|
|Chuang Yi / Madman||English (Australia)||February 10, 2007||978-981-269-421-8|
|Viz Media (Shojo Beat)||English (North America)||January 2, 2007||978-1-4215-0822-1|
|Paw Prints||English (Library binding)||November 5, 2007||9781435218000|
|Carlsen Manga||German||March 22, 2007||978-3-5517-5151-5|
|Panini Manga||French||June 14, 2007||9782809400137|
|Panini Manga||Spanish||May 2008||9788496991415|
|LARP Editores||Spanish (Argentina)||2010||9789871695188|
|Panini Comics Mexico||Spanish (Mexico)||2014|||
|Elex Media Komputindo||Indonesian||June 16, 2010||9789792777499|
|Planet Manga||Italian||November 16, 2006||9788883436659|
|Planet Manga||Italian||December 31, 2008||9788863460551|
|Planet Manga||Italian||October 2009||9788863464184|
|Punainen jättiläinen||Finnish||March 21, 2012||9789521614767|
Plot summary Edit
Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Ten years later, Yuki is adopted as the daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: to protect the Human Day class student and the Vampire Night class students from each other. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pureblood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by a pure-blood vampire four years before, Shizuka Hiou. Kaname leads the group of Night class, with the help of Takuma Ichijo. Zero's secret is brutally revealed when he finds himself unable to resist biting Yuki. Zero's guilt and pain forces him to try and run away, only to be stopped by Yuki who promises to kill him if the time comes. The headmaster performs a ritual for Yuki to tame Zero and Yuki seeks Kaname to implore with him to keep Zero's secret.
The volume contains a short extra side-chapter called "Night Class side". It shows Kaname's punishment for Aido for his transgression in chapter 5. Aido is made to balance a bucket full of water on his head.
Volume description Edit
- Front cover image - Zero Kiryu, Kaname Kuran and Yuki Cross. Zero is covered in blood and Yuki holds the bloody rose.
- Inner cover image - Zero in profile looking to the left and Yuki looks down, holding Zero's tie in her right hand.
- Back cover image - Cover of chapter one with Yuki, Zero, and the Night class.
Japanese obi quote Edit
|“|| "The Cross Academy Night Class... This beautiful, elite group is actually made up of vampires!!"||”|
— Yuki Cross, 1st Night
Chuang Yi cover summary Edit
- Her very first memory...is filled with snow, terror, blood and vampires. Menaced by a vampire and saved by another, she is an orphan who has been adopted by the Chairman of a prestigious boarding school called Cross Academy. Meet Yuki, a spirited girl who adores her saviour, the dashing vampire called Kaname. Yuki's friend, Zero, on the other hand, suffers from a bitter past and hates vampires to the core. What secrets lie behind his tortured eyes...?
Viz Media / Shojo Beat cover summary Edit
- Yuki Cross has no memory of her past prior to the moment she was saved from a vampire attack ten years ago. She was adopted by the headmaster of Cross Academy, and now works alongside Zero to guard the Academy's secret. Yuki believes that vampires and humans can coexist peacefully, but her partner has different ideas...